Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Waitings Over

I sure hope everyones right about the waiting being the hardest part because I'm telling you, the mind can really go to some crazy places.

I wonder where my mind will take me on morphine?

Well upon checking this blog I see my son has figured out his way around posting new entries. I apologize now for whoever he's about to insult. I knew I shouldn't have said those things in front of him when he was a kid.

Well I'm going to keep this short, I think I've said all there is that needs to be said for now. I'm going to spend these last few hours with my most special person. I really don't know how she puts up with me. But I sure love her for doing it.

My girl, who has been there for me when I most need her. Thank You.

PS. Special thanks to all you fellow ANrs. You've made it not such a scary thing.

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you. Glad the wait is almost over. Wish mine were too. I'll be checking all day long for updates. Soon you'll be a postie!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the best today for your surgery!! I meant to contact you earlier, but my eyes are off after my surgery a week ago. Hard to read. Thanks for your thoughts, etc. with mine too. I will be praying for you today!!!!! (oh p.s. my husband read your blog postings to me in the hospital last week too....he laughed too, he too wishes you good luck!!)

    Denise (ANer) & Neil S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to some good news Mike! You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete